WTD: 20mm front wheel and rear QR Swap XT & 317

IWish

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
As above,

I'm after a wheelset with a 20mm front hub and QR rear 135 spacing. good for DH and big jumps and able to hold a 2.6 tyre, I'll trade / P/X my XT on 317 QR wheels.

m800 Saint on a well used DT E540 (few dents but it was holding a tubeless no problem). 203mm centrelock rotor included but beware it's a larger centrelock than standard when you come to replace it (if you ever do, not worn out a rotor yet!).

I'm in central Manchester so if you bob over you can have it (and a brew) for £15. Might be able to drop it off sometime but no promises when! ;)

IWish":h9vixs2b said:
Might be the ticket mate. Do you have a pic please?

Got a rear wheel too that's QR?

Nothing that really suits I'm afraid :( Got a modern Deore hub you're welcome too if you can find a rim, depends if you know anyone to build it though! There is a guy half way between us that might do it for beers... Doubt it's worth the effort unless you happen to have a rim though.0

It's all black with silver spokes and well used with plenty of dingage on the rim, the hub was serviced and not used since though. 'Spare' camera batteries are in the fast charger and the other half's in trouble for leaving flat ones in the bag! :roll: :LOL: Should only be a couple of hours I believe...

If you can get over here this afternoon (near MOSI) it's your's for a tenner, you can treat it as a stop-gap then while you find what you like :cool:

MOSI?

I can't get down there today. Probably unable too until Sunday at best..

I have a 756 XT hub but the rim is only a 317 so I have to buy stronger rims.

IWish":3qz6mimm said:
MOSI?

I can't get down there today. Probably unable too until Sunday at best..

I have a 756 XT hub but the rim is only a 317 so I have to buy stronger rims.

No worries, it's going nowhere that I'm aware of. I'd swap but I think you'd come out badly! Might get work out that way before the end of the week - occasionally do Stobarts Warrington.

Museum of Science and Industry on Liverpool Road ;)

Need one strong rim myself so if a pair comes up I'll be in touch...

I'm away until Saturday night TBH :LOL:

Can get to Oxford RD and Piccadily easy enough though. Possibly Deansgate too.

I'll take a look around for rims too. What kind of thing were you after?

IWish":1nbzng0l said:
I'm away until Saturday night TBH :LOL:

Can get to Oxford RD and Piccadily easy enough though. Possibly Deansgate too.

I'll take a look around for rims too. What kind of thing were you after?

Got a Sunn MTX on the back, so something similar, maybe a little lighter on the front, black 32h (I think!). Deansgate station is only a few yards away :)

Back