FS Hope vision 4 led light with epic batt and xt shadow mech

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just brought a set of exposure lights a maxx d and diablo so im selling my old hope light of so

1. Hope vision 4 led light with epic battery and charger iv'e had it 2 years and it works perfectly £125 posted first class recorded (can get it out first thing in the morning if needed)

2. Shimano XT m772 shadow rear mech with green KCNC jockey wheels £35 posted

drop me a pm if your intrested :D :D

Happy trails Dan :D :D

sold didn't take long sorry to all those others that pmed me i went with the guy who sent the first pm

Happy trails Dan

This would be fairly 12v led strip light straight forward to implement using a PC running Linux with a wifi card in it. You'll need some sort of LED light that's connected led strip 12v to the PC by USB, like the link below. The article's a bit old, and covers writing a kernel driver for the USB device. Fortunately, there's now a driver (usbled) in the mainline kernel, so you could waterproof led strip light skip the kernel driver coding.

Singewald":2ugv7ond said:
This would be fairly 12v led strip light straight forward to implement using a PC running Linux with a wifi card in it. You'll need some sort of LED light that's connected led strip 12v to the PC by USB, like the link below. The article's a bit old, and covers writing a kernel driver for the USB device. Fortunately, there's now a driver (usbled) in the mainline kernel, so you could waterproof led strip light skip the kernel driver coding.

Your post makes no sense mate :? this is an old for sale thread with all parts sold incidentally. can you explain what your on about too us :D

or sale is a 900 Lumen LED cycle light with rechargeable battery pack. Included charger which has a USA plug but comes with an adapter to work in the UK. Includes fitting bands for the lamp but I can't seem to find the velcro strap for the batter pack. Three settings, full power, part power and flashing. Quoted 180 min run time on full power. Rarely used hence the reason for selling.

LED Fluorescent
LED Par Light
LED Flood Lamp

Back