Kona P2, Pace RC31, Magura Ronin 110 & Ali Rigid Forks

Dickyboy

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Time to clear some space & clear some funds to bling up one of my other bikes, all prices include std UK postage, please respond on here & follow up with pm thanks :) :-

1. Carbon Pace RC31 forks 445mm axle to crown (equivalent to 100mm suspension) 185mm long steerer, IS disc brake mounts, weighs 685g with star fangled nut, cosmetically challenged but structurally fine. £65 SOLD Pace RC31 vee brake adaptors £20

2. Triple butted modern Kona P2 forks, 445mm axle to crown (= 100mm suspension) 195mm long steerer, 26" wheel vee brake only, weighs 910g, immaculate condition £35 posted.

3. Aluminium"urban series" rigid forks, 420mm axle to crown (= 80mm suspension) 187mm long steerer, 26" wheel vee or IS disc brake mounts, weighs 820g good condition £25 posted. SOLD

4. Magura Ronin 110 air forks x 2 - one pair slightly faultly 2nd pair for spares only. Tried to make one good pair of forks out of two & haven't quite managed it - the destickered set are the good ones but still loose air over time (about 50 miles of hard riding by this 13.5st fool) otherwise the forks are in good condition. The second pair are only any good for the lowers with good original stickers & seals & the removable crown & steerer which is 220mm long. The good pair weigh 1650g & have 178mm steerer. Also supplied with some Magura fork oil if you want to tinker with them yourself. £60 posted for the both of them.

Attachments

• 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 1,474
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,474
  • 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,474
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 1,474
Are those Ronins the ones you bought from me?

Can't remember who I bought them from, but only bought them so I could replace the damper unit on the others & then had a hair raising moment when an O ring blocked the air valve whilst dismantling them - I now know that air forks could be used as quite an effective weapon :shock: , so now only good for spare lowers & crown.

Fancy swapping the Ronins for a pair of 02 SIDS

Sorry too many sets of forks as it is, in the market for a nice 4 bolt crankset, XTR m965 front caliper & XT m775 9 speed shifters though ;)

Got an xt hollowtech octalink chainset that will be spare as soon as i get some spacers for my turbines, nothing at the moment though :roll:

Back