mk one

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Just a few parts found in a box i wont be using.

Prices are including UK postage. PP F&F please.

For Sale
Dunlop seat cover - Free, just pay postage
Truvativ Hussefelt crank arms, ISIS 170. Someone has started to polish one arm, with a bit of work
they may look ok - £9 - Now free, just pay postage

Sold
Ergon grips - £9 - SOLD
DMR Chainguide - £14 - SOLD

Mark

Attachments

• P1011948.JPG
    P1011948.JPG
    835.3 KB · Views: 1,603
  • P1011947.JPG
    P1011947.JPG
    801 KB · Views: 1,603
  • P1011946.JPG
    P1011946.JPG
    889.9 KB · Views: 1,603
  • P1011945.JPG
    P1011945.JPG
    764.7 KB · Views: 1,600
Last edited:
Re:

Hi there. I'm interested in the chain guide but I'm wondering if it would work with a single chain ring on a triple chain set. Would the unused inner and middle chain ring mounts get in the way of the chain guide? Would I need a specific chainset for this? I've had a few slips on my newly-commissioned single speed bike and I'm hoping this would help.

Cheers, T..

Re: Re:

russ77":30jzz0ws said:
Hi there. I'm interested in the chain guide but I'm wondering if it would work with a single chain ring on a triple chain set. Would the unused inner and middle chain ring mounts get in the way of the chain guide? Would I need a specific chainset for this? I've had a few slips on my newly-commissioned single speed bike and I'm hoping this would help.

Cheers, T..

Hi, sorry only just seen this.

The chainguide is currently sold pending payment im afraid.

Regarding the crank fitting, i dont honestly know, i would imagine it would be ok, i personally would mount the ring on the middle anyway. Also after using a narrow wide ring for quite a while i would highly recommend this as an option too. Unless you are riding really rough terrain all the time or absolutly need the added security for racing i think a chainguide isnt needed. I have never had a chain come off the narrow wide while riding rough tracks, and on a fully rigid too.

Mark

The

Thanks, dude. I’d never heard of a narrow wide chainring. Will research them and get hold of one instead. Cheers, T..

Back