KARMA! 1998 Kona U'HU frame.. Please read!

mdj82

Retro Guru
Cant bring myself to scrap it...

Firstly, it has a badly stuck seatpost, which is all the way down to the easton label, so all the way! dont have the tooling to complete the job.
It has no pivot bolts around where the shock mounts, chainstay damage is significant and paint is to be desired. amazingly enough, no dents.

I reckon if you managed to get that horrid seatpost out then you would have a perfectly usable easton front end... imagine it polished up :cool:

Youll get the headset too!

So, collection very welcome from Alsager , Staffordshire... and posted at your expense.

JMHIt8s.jpg

6KteZY2.jpg

rN8jqqT.jpg

vPndGMv.jpg

vsM7d5i.jpg

Oh yes please if postage is possible! I have a manomano rear end that I've been looking for a partner for.

W.Ford":2ejhmbu1 said:
Oh yes please if postage is possible! I have a manomano rear end that I've been looking for a partner for.

ok great, if it can be salvaged then ill take my hat off to you! ill get it boxed and weighed, then PM you a postage price. give me a couple of days.

That ok?

That's great, thanks! I think I found parcel force to be pretty good last time I sent a frame, myhermes didnt want to touch it due to dimensions.

I'm sure it'll be a tricky one to resurect but it's worth a try!

Latest posts

Back