http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141404591990? ... 1555.l2649

cinelli007.jpg

cinelli001.jpg

cinelli018.jpg

cinelli020.jpg

cinelli022.jpg

cinelli029.jpg

cinelli033.jpg

I inherited this bike from a family member who is sadly no longer with us, He worked for Raleigh for 35 years, He was in charge of all the displays and advertising for the company, Which meant he was lucky enough to travel with the company, He puchased the bike on one of his many trips to Italy in the 1960's.
The bike has been dry stored in his loft for the last 25 years along with 6 other vintage bikes, (he was a bit of a hoarder)

The bike is as he bought it with the exception of some new bar tape.
Bottom Bracket is Campagnolo, Crankset is Campagnolo Record Strada. Rear derailleur is Campagnolo Nouvo Record and front is Campagnolo record with the hard to find cable guide. Campagnolo downtube shifters, Campagnolo cable guides
Hubs are 700c Campagnolo Gran Sports high flange from the 50's, rims are red label Fiamme. Yes the bike does need a set of tubless tyres!!
Brakes levers are Campagnolo Nouvo Record (very expesive to buy nowadays) Brakes are Mafac,
Campagnolo headset,
Bars and stem are original steel Cinelli Campione Du Monde,
Saddle is a Brooks Champion Narrow B17 and the seatpost is Campagnolo. includes the original Cinelli seatpost bolt
The chrome Cinelli MC forks and lugs look absolutley stunning
Serial number is 6111. i believe it to be circa 1965, but Cinelli's are very hard to date
The frame size is 56cm's

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141404591990? ... 1555.l2649

Thanks for looking

Neil

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Stunning bike!

I'm not sure about the forks. All the Model B's I have seen have painted forks. Also, there are mudguard eyelets on the rear of the frame but not on the forks. I suspect the forks aren't original to the bike.

Re:

Thanks for the comments,

All i can say about the bike is all i know is this is how i inherited it, all i have done is give it a very careful clean, but it really does look amazing...

Neil

Re:

The Bike Measurements are:

The frame size is 56cm's

Crossbar-56cm

Seat tube-56cm

Head tube-12.7cm

Stand over-77cm

Re:

The Bike Measurements are:

The frame size is 56cm's

Crossbar-56cm