2020 Rides Discussion and Suggestions

kaya

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View

Merry Christmas and Happy New year from all at the RetroBike Rides Team

Its that time of year again...

Time for ideas and places you'd like to ride?

Also suggestions for a few weekenders...

cheers kaya

Re:

The weekender needs to be the 15th - 16th of August if possible, North Yorkshire moors of course.

January ride will be Sunday the 19th, I just need to decide where.

I’d love to come on a ride but would probably have to bail out so tend not to these days. I’m medically restricted to ‘painfully slow’ so feel a bit of a millstone. Looking forward to exploring up here though.

Cue gratuitous local photo to gain credibility

Attachments

• 7F710BB7-84D8-4A71-81AC-45933761E4B2.jpeg
    7F710BB7-84D8-4A71-81AC-45933761E4B2.jpeg
    607.5 KB · Views: 3,412
The History Man":256lgmt4 said:
I’d love to come on a ride but would probably have to bail out so tend not to these days. I’m medically restricted to ‘painfully slow’ so feel a bit of a millstone. Looking forward to exploring up here though.

All our rides are Painfully slow were all old an broken :LOL:

Probably something short an flatish early in the year maybe marchish if I'm back on the bike by then,

So keep your eyes on the calendar, the early months of the year tend to be easy rides with good surfaced trails.

cheers kaya

kaya":scetfpes said:
The History Man":scetfpes said:

Probably something short an flatish early in the year maybe marchish if I'm back on the bike by then,

So keep your eyes on the calendar, the early months of the year tend to be easy rides with good surfaced trails.

cheers kaya

Sounds like my kind of ride :)

Only ever ridden up there on a short dh track i cant remember the name of now, absolutley love the countryside up there so would be great to be shown some rides around there.

mk one":1e3ear90 said:
kaya":1e3ear90 said:
The History Man":1e3ear90 said:

cheers kaya

Sounds like my kind of ride :)

Only ever ridden up there on a short dh track i cant remember the name of now, absolutley love the countryside up there so would be great to be shown some rides around there.

Carlton Bank? Silton?

If your in the area we have regular monthly rides, some on the moors, Dales, Lakes, etc we also do weekenders (normally includes beer an BBQ) Its mostly xc riding at a relaxed pace.

cheers kaya

Re:

Isn't there a route that you guys have done at Reeth before, I'd like to ride there if anyone else fancies it?

Back