white industry cranks

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
hi guys im after some white industry usa cranks in 175mm and in good condition any one got any going

cheers for looking guys :cool: :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'f you don't manage to get these I've got 2 sets one very clean with rings of a '96 pine mountain and the other not quite so clean without rings.

Staf.

I'f you don't manage to get these I've got 2 sets one very clean with rings of a '96 pine mountain and the other not quite so clean without rings.

Staf.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hello,

I'm slightly confused.

When you asked for White Industries USA cranks - did you mean the proper 'Made in the USA' ones or the Sugino ones?

Aren't the ones on ebay the Sugino ones?

Just curious.
Thanks.

mistermonkeywrench":i8syswmt said:
Hello,

I'm slightly confused.

When you asked for White Industries USA cranks - did you mean the proper 'Made in the USA' ones or the Sugino ones?

Aren't the ones on ebay the Sugino ones?

Just curious.
Thanks.

to be honest im not that fussed the sugino would fit the era a lot better as im after some for the 96 kona build and they where the cranks i wanted but the made in the usa one's would fit and look good as well :? :? :? why you got a set you could sell to me my man :shock: :D

The ones I have are the Sugino made in Japan ones.

They are from my '95 Marin Team Titanium which, apparently had only done about 200 miles from new when I bought it. I've not even thrown a leg over it yet so after a quick clean they'll probably be almost as good as new.

If you have no luck with the ebay ones or RAFbikes then feel free to get in touch.

Cheers.

Back