Lx M563 Rear Mech & Chainset

chrisv40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Hi, looking for a chainset, rear mech and front mech 31.8 from the 1993 era black Lx groupset. Nothing too expensive please as this is a budget build, thanks for any help ;)

LX Front Mech

Hi ya chris,

I have an NOS front mech LX M563, 31.8 bottom pull top swing, was lightly clamped to the frame but never had a cable or chain near it, still has the green spacer thingy lol and red fitting sticker attached, a few very light storage scratches, would give it a 9.85 out of tem for condition.

can let you have it for £8 posted

let me nkow if its any good to ya,

charlieboy

Sound perfect matey, just having a few probs sourcing an attatchment i need for the front mech. In the meantime have you a pic please?

Perfect that mate, i will take a chance that i can sort the part i need and take it now if thats ok, PM me with paypal details please ;)

Thats the newer compact one i want the non compact black one, thanks for looking though ;)

I have M560 non-compact crankset (no rings) - tatty, but usable and I have an M567 rear mech, again not perfect. I also have the M563 wheelset with Mavic M231 rims if you want to complete the set ;)

Pics if you need them.

Mech: £9 posted
Cranks: £10 posted
Wheelset: £55 posted

or £65 posted the lot :D

Latest posts

Back