Klein Attitude Rigid Fork

mousemat

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Wanted rigid fork for MC1 Klein Attitude, for 19" frame size so 92mm MC1 steerer. In gator fade if possible but any other colour will do.

Nope it's a 19". All the 18" frames have a little noodle that routes the rear brake cable around the seatpost vs. through a seatstay bridge.

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 831
jonrock":1lg9bl7y said:
Im not expert but yours looks like an 18" to me.
J

I'm no expert either! :LOL:

But my research so far has indicated that it's a 19" as it has a canti guide at the top of the seat stays whereas the 18" has a welded noodle at the top of the left hand seat stay. Either way both the 19" and the 18" have the same length headtube so I think I'm right in saying that a set of forks for either an 18" or a 19" will fit?

EDIT: SF Klein beat me too it!

Yes that was what I was thinking...that crown you've got looks like it fits an 18"
Wasnt there a stinger on the 17" as well?
J

jonrock":3jh9aiyc said:
Yes that was what I was thinking...that crown you've got looks like it fits an 18"
Wasnt there a stinger on the 17" as well?
J

There was no such a size as 17".
18" was the smallest size available.

Maybe not the answer you like, but....

...check out eBay.de regularly and you might walk in to one, as there were several of these forks for sale last year..., though not the right color possibly..

the German eBay is a good source for Klein stuff IMO and sometimes far more cheap than bought in the US. The only thing is that (also !!) not all sellers are willing to send to UK or any country furter than the border.

If you need help with that, I can give some if needed. I live in the Netherlands and somehow, most of the time that isn't a problem for the Germans..

If you use the AuctionWatch of RB you'll not find 'm I did find out.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
mvd1974":1kbjxujo said:
If you need help with that, I can give some if needed. I live in the Netherlands and somehow, most of the time that isn't a problem for the Germans..

Cheers, much appreciated!

frame no shoudl indocate size should it not. . .
I think we've established its a teeny one. . but just a thought. .

Latest posts

Back