Pair of Slick Tyres

chrisv40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Needed for my winter bike for a bit of road work, fast rolling knobblies would do at a push, thanks for looking ;)

I've some. 1.5" wide, still got fuzzy bits on them.
They're not a top name but as they're in the shed being guarded by ninja spiders, I'll have to wait until daylight to check the name (if interested).
Price £12.50 posted.

I used to use all those skinny high psi slick tyres, but now use Maxxis Hookworms. They are a 2.5 that can be pumped up to 65 psi. Ok they may be a bit heavier, but are fast rolling and look more natural on a MTB too.

Attachments

• 1990 Litespeed (Small).jpg
    1990 Litespeed (Small).jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 998
Got a pair of continental sport contacts & suitable inners for 26" wheels I never use - they came on a wheelset I bought. I'll check them over when I get home, if I remember rightly they appear to have had very little use.

Balloon Bike

LQQK

look at that BallOOn bike, absolutely fantastic, fill them with helium and take off or ride on water. :D :D :D :D :D

lqqk what do those tyres grip like? ive got some 2.3 tioga fs100 skidrows which need replacing soon..

Couple of pics.
Size is 26x1.3, 85psi max

I'll say £18 delivered including innertubes (no patches)

let me know!

Attachments

• tyres 001.JPG
    tyres 001.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 954
  • tyres 002.jpg
    tyres 002.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 954
Like the look of those matey but they are very narrow, last pair of slicks i had were about 1.9 iirc. Will let you know just waiting for a couple more possibilities to look at ;)

Back