WTD. Flite titanium. Any colour/condition

boy"O"boy

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Anyone got a rough as nuts flite titanium saddle at a cheapish price?

As long as it's structurally sound, I'm not worried about cosmetic condition as I plan to get it re-trimmed.

Thanks in advance.

boy"O"boy

How about this one?

Flite.jpg

Hi LTS

That's great!, looks well worn in!..... was going to recover in grey, that one is nearly grey with wear! Is it structurally ok?

how much are you after for it?

thanks,
boy"O"boy

It is ok, only the tip is worn, and colour needs a good shoe-polish.
How about 30 incl shipping to the UK?

Thanks for the replies guys.

All a bit pricey for what I had in mind. :(

Looking for a rough one at about £10 to recover.
There's a trim shop in the design facility where I work and I'm interested to see what sort of quality/ result they can achieve.

Don't really want to do it to a good'un :D

Cheers,
boy"O"boy

I have just recovered 2, one went well and was sold to Jimihendrix on here. The second was a little rougher around the edges (the leather sample I used wasnt so nice as the one on Jimi's.) Still it looks the part!

I also stripped all the foam off the 2 I recovered as it was damaged/manky. I re padded them with some new materials. It will be interesting to see how they perform, looking forward to some feedback Jimi!

In the mean time if any one wants a good looking White Flite ti Transalp let me know :)

(I am also on the lookout for more saddles to recover as I fancy trying my hand at more artisitc coverings such as hand patterened/tooled leather and hand stitched 2 tones)

Back