ti frame

1995 merlin xlm. 18.75in. canti only. £850 including insured courier delivery. pm me for pics & more info.

Hello bud, I have a 17.5" 1995 KHS Ti which I keep starting to build back up but something always comes up this time it's the mrs car. a helpful link supplied by DM helped shed some light on on the the frames builder apparently the KHS frame was made by Sandvik in Washington state, who made a lot of "own-brand" ti frames like Kona, Marin etc so its got a good heritage. it's a very well finished frame and I have a very clean pair of pace RC30's with the same finish which look great together the only inperfections are a small professionally aplied weld which was done over a decade ago and has shown no sign of reapearing and will be hidden by the chainset, and a slight pitting to the finish of the fork around the break lugs. For the frame forks a new sealed bearing headset which has been fitted and a race face crank I'm looking for £450.

I am happy to take a deposit then the remainder as soon as you can, I will also offer a full refund should you not be completely satisfied but I can't see that happening.

Staf

Attachments

• khs Ti2.jpg
    khs Ti2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 859
Have a 16" GT Lightning listed on ebay.com at the moment and also have a 18" Xizang in the stand prepping for decals.

Attachments

• PICT0674.JPG
    PICT0674.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 856
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
tiboltrider123":3ht2jw9v said:
What size frame are you after?

Discs or Cantis/Vs?

Give us a clue!

:D

sorry for being vague :

18 or 19 inch. canti/ v or disk. nothing too modern. a tibolt would be nice.. :)

Back