8 speed XTR or XT, rear mech & cassette

LeeDevelopment

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Trying to find M900 or M950 XTR in decent nick is like pissing in the wind granted....so I'd like to open up the options a smidgen here.

I would like to know if ayone has a 28.6 top pull XTR or XT front mech please, I'm not sure of the XT numbers but mid to late 90's to early 00's will be fine. Same with an 8 speed rear mech. Must be in pretty damned good nick too please. I would push the boat out and also add a request for an 8 speed cassette, whether XTR or XT too, alas this item really does need to be in top condition.

Can anyone help me at all?

Many thanks,

Lee.

Thank you for the offer of the XT, due to me getting the m910 front mech I'm gonna stick it out a wee bit longer and keep my fingers crossed for a decent m900 rear too.

Hi ,
I have a m950 8 speed cassette mint condition.
not sure if 12-35 or 12-28 it is in the loft will dig it out tommorow and mail pics and price. I have two of them if interested and a m951 rapid rise rear mech in mint condition also.

mail me at cammykt@ukonline.co.uk for pics

cheers
cameron

Hi - I have a nice XT rear mech on ebay now - check the link in my signature. I also have an 8 speed XT cassette (the type with the alloy spider on the biggest 4 sprockets).

Back