Neilll Trawling for parts.....big net...W.H.Y

neilll

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Decals Tange MTB
Tyres NOS Panaracer Smoke 2.1 skinwall
Gruppo (part) - Minty/NOS M735 stuff (thumbies, FD, RD, Canti's, pedals)
Chainrings - Full set of Syncros - Standard Drive
Crank Caps - Turquoise
Frame - Mid 90's Merlin Mountain or XLM 17.5"
Frame - EWR Original Woods Bike 18"
Frame - 18" Cannondale 3.0 Series (M500, M700, M1000 or M2000 but NO Beast Of The East M800's thanks !!)
Seat Collar - Ringlé Ti Stix/Cam Twist lever 32.0 (turquoise and holey)
Bike (or frameset) - Surly Pugsley in 18" flavour (Endomorph 3.7's, Large Marge Rims etc all required)

Hi Neill,

might be looking at selling my 93 Merlin Mountain after the Mayhem ;)

Think I have a set of black Velociraptors too.

Chris.

hey neil,

i have some veloceraptor tyres f+r blackwalls, was gonna do a sale soon but haven't got round to it yet, they came off the karakoram i just got off ebay, the treads are barely worn and the sidewalls are fine

yours for a 15 posted?

Attachments

• wtb tyres.jpg
    wtb tyres.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 503
  • wtb tyres2.jpg
    wtb tyres2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 503
jonnyboy666":1hdfd2nb said:
hey neil,

i have some veloceraptor tyres f+r blackwalls, was gonna do a sale soon but haven't got round to it yet, they came off the karakoram i just got off ebay, the treads are barely worn and the sidewalls are fine

yours for a 15 posted?

Are these the originals or the reissues?

i'm assuming original coz they were original equipment on gt bikes for ages. they came from the gt karakoram i got from ebay the whole bike was untouched parts wise appart from the saddle. i think it was a 96 bike. i'll have a quick look for a pic so you can see the bike to give you an idea of originality.

Attachments

• GT KARAKORAM.jpg
    GT KARAKORAM.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 477
neilll":131rzemn said:
Frame - EWR Original Woods Bike 18"

Friendly reminder, you'd be looking for a "Large" rather than an 18. I say that because the seat tubes on mediums are pretty tall too, and they are much shorter in the top tube. If you find one you'll love it. :cool:

I can put a tape on my white frame and get you the actuall measurements if you want.

Latest posts

Back