Ritchey z-max skiwalls (2.1 +) or nice skinnwall Specialized

Yetidh9

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
looking for a set of decent skinnwalls to a Klein Attitude 1990.

Im a big fan of the z-max. So that would be nicest. Nothing under the 2.1 please. Others could do too.

These are considered for just roling around and not as decent tiers for ripping the coners at the singletracks. So dont have to be as new/nos or whatever. But in a ok usable condition.

drechsler57":x9qqr3hj said:
Hallo

I have NEW alpha and omega bite tan wall , both in WCS version 2.1

I would very much like to have a suggest price on these... I will PM you

Yetidh9":zp7jkg42 said:
Peachy!":zp7jkg42 said:

That would be really good! But shipping is almost as expensive as the tyers themselves (that are not cheep)... So a bit out of my range. I whish they were sold in Europe, but I cant find them anywhere

I know what you mean, shipping from the states is getting bonkers expensive, added to that are the various import charges and handling fees which seem almost random in their make-up... :x
Thank God we can get stuff from Europe without all these extra costs..... wait a minute :shock: Dohh! :facepalm:

Peachy!":3mc79wsf said:
Yetidh9":3mc79wsf said:
Peachy!":3mc79wsf said:

That would be really good! But shipping is almost as expensive as the tyers themselves (that are not cheep)... So a bit out of my range. I whish they were sold in Europe, but I cant find them anywhere

I know what you mean, shipping from the states is getting bonkers expensive, added to that are the various import charges and handling fees which seem almost random in their make-up... :x
Thank God we can get stuff from Europe without all these extra costs..... wait a minute :shock: Dohh! :facepalm:

Yes, its not looking all that favorite with our trade across europe!

Latest posts

Back