F.I.R IMPES rim in grey 32hole

TOMAS

Senior Retro Guru
Damaged a rear wheel, on the hunt for a F.I.R Impes grey rim in 32 hole, happy to consider a full wheel for the right price...

Bump... (jeezus these are turning into seriously rare rims as still can't find any in grey, left, in the world...)

Re:

Now don't get your hopes up, but I have a couple of FIR rims taped together in my mum and dads loft,
From memory:

➡️ not new but very good condition
➡️ They are dark coloured ;)
➡️ I have no idea if they are 32/36

They have been up there for over 5yrs so hopefully still there. I will pop round there tomorrow and see if I can retrieve them and get some pics.

All the best...... Nick

Re: Re:

Crantinope":t20ns3od said:
Now don't get your hopes up, but I have a couple of FIR rims taped together in my mum and dads loft,
From memory:

➡️ not new but very good condition
➡️ They are dark coloured ;)
➡️ I have no idea if they are 32/36

They have been up there for over 5yrs so hopefully still there. I will pop round there tomorrow and see if I can retrieve them and get some pics.

All the best...... Nick

Cheers mate, hope to hear from you soon. Fingers x'd one of them is what i'm after, hopefully straight and crack free too :)

Re:

Hi Thomas,

Sorry not IMPES I'm afraid, but M122, let me know if any good to you, 5/6 years obviously clouded my memory as to what they were

Cheers....... Nick

48125400186_7aafe2eb57_k.jpg

Doh bugger, thanks... out of interest whats the hole count on these and are they black or dark grey as I can't tell from the lighting in the pic? I'm probably going to have to pass but if I change my mind and know the hole count, I know where to find them :)

Re:

Looks like I have failed you on all counts. 36H and really dark grey. Well they are here if you need them

All the best.......Nick

Back