Precision Billet Proshift front and rear derailleur set.

Jonathanleesturgis

Retro Newbie
I can offer:

A NOS White Industries LMDS set. The shifters show shelf wear to the top and bottom cover face plates. No boxes, and only four dual cable adapters (originally came with six but i'm using two with another rear). Everything else is there including never cut cables and complete instructions.

A NOS Paul Powerglide with minor shelf wear, mouned to a bike but has never had full length of chain ran through it, and a used but very good condition front 409 set up top pull with no shims. Both are black. I'll include some Precision BIllet trigger shifter pods with shimano shifters mounted. I have the original instructions for the pods, but not the derailleurs pods are in mint condition and silver.

Or cash.

I'm looking for an in good condition or better Proshift set incuding grip shifts in siver or black.

I tried laoding pictures but my tablet said it has low memory and can't complete the action... I'll try again soon.

I am in the USA and this is my first post, but my Instagram is the same user name if you need to check me out, and I can for sure send you pictures there. Also my wife is from Swindon so if you're close to that area and prefer a face to face transaction, we'll be there in December.

Re:

Hi,

I hope all is well.

If you are interested, I have a full set - shifters and derailleurs (two silver rear, and black/silver front). One rear derailleur is new, the rest of the set is darn near new as I cannot imagine I have put more than 100 miles on them.

Truth be told, I am not sure I will sell them as they are on my Mantis Flying V. I may part out the bike in October when I return to the USA - I am still trying to decided what to do...

So, I am afraid no promises, but, let me know if you are still interested and what they might be worth to you.

Cool, best wishes,

Howard

Back