XC Pro

Re:

If you're feeling flush, there's a guy on eBay selling some NOS ones.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUNTOUR-XC-P ... EwSdfMh0Lg

It's a lot of cash, but 8 Speed in 32H seem to be difficult to get hold of.

I've got a NOS 11-28 8 Speed Powerflow cassette that should work with it (if the listing details are correct).

Yours for the price of a pint if of use- might take the sting out to the cost of the hub a little?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Just spotted a cassette the same as I have on Eblag with BIN of £50! :shock:

Offer still stands though if it helps you. ;) (I never paid that much for it).

Re:

Thanks for the link - I've seen the ones on ebay, but not looking to spend that much!

Used to be able to fall over them for £20 quid or so - what's happened to the world?!

Would be very keen to take you up on your generous offer of the cassette though if it still stands... :)

I'll make it an expensive pint, at London prices ;)

Re:

No one was really interested in Suntour stuff and now it seems that every other build is using it. I guess people get bored of the same old XT/XTR specs.

You're welcome to the cassette. I can't see me having a use for it in the near future.

PM me your address details & I'll send you my Paypal details for the beer money. ;)

Back