WTD: Ventana El Toro Singlespeed 1994-1997

caemis

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Well, after finding almost everything I wanted (to this very date) or had to accept that I can't spend as much money that I would like, there is just one and I really try to promise (myself, certainly not you ;) ), just this one left on my search list:

Here we go:

A Ventana El Toro 1994-1997 single speed frame - Here is a nice story about this, published a short while ago on dirtrag: The Legend of Blue Collar Bikes. Since I don't know the geo of this frame it should fit for 6ft.

Of course, any help and/or pointig roughly in a direction, may it in Alaska or New Zealand - is appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Marco

Re: WTD: Ventana El Toro Singlespeed 1994/95

A little bump ones in a while keeps the search engine smile ...

After having seen one in size S in the German ebay and even in Berlin and even for a reasonable price but TO SMALL :facepalm: I wanna give it another go ...

good luck with the search, I loved reading that Dirt Rag article...
I started riding a DeKerf singlespeed, in about 1997’ish ... a bike I always thought of as was (one of) the earliest custom / production dedicated singlespeed frames. I now know more...will have to scour back issues of Bike Magazine for a reference!

Hi guys,

Was going to post about the Dirt Rag article but you’ve already spotted it, there was a white 17” frame that appeared in the Singletrack classified a few years back so they’re out there...

Cheers
Stu

Back