Sach grips

TrevorKershaw

Retro Guru
Does anyone know where I could get a pair of Sach grips like the ones in the pic below? I use Sachs Wavey shifters and have found that these work perfectly with them.

Alternatively what good grips are currently out there?

Attachments

• DSCF7455.JPG
    DSCF7455.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 541
Re:

Think I've got a spare pair of those. Don't have the washer that goes between the grip & the shifter though.

Re: Re:

cherrybomb":2tuo7erj said:
Think I've got a spare pair of those. Don't have the washer that goes between the grip & the shifter though.

Hiya, I have a spare pair of those washers on my wavey shifters (I have 2 bikes and a set of wavey shiftrs on each). Are the grips new or used and how much do you want for them?

Re:

I've searched through all of the parts boxes I have here and can't find them. I have some more stuff secreeted at another location which I'll be able to check at the weekend.

Re:

Found them!

They're not the same style. The shape is the same & they are Sachs ones, but the grip pattern is much more aggressive.

I'll get a photo tomorrow evening if I can. If you still want them when you've seen the photo- they're yours for the cost of a drink. ;)

Re: Re:

cherrybomb":2jpviedo said:
Found them!

They're not the same style. The shape is the same & they are Sachs ones, but the grip pattern is much more aggressive.

I'll get a photo tomorrow evening if I can. If you still want them when you've seen the photo- they're yours for the cost of a drink. ;)

Cheers.

Re:

Here you go.

AKVXEKBbWePqpRezQFNp_AiTyUoybajvnycm1bvmPnueir5wlyD1BX9vzDpYu-wEGStYcpyrHqLoZwCZ30r8n_4NlPK41K744ymgpRHL_VUpOB-sZTBbKfllytK9j9uVotXS1Lt05IHHjdlXadtESwA5-L2Z1fJYDHqmRq-3yHXptLqsEsHLduTZLveeo6-0T4DZo1xOPQYxLvFMNUGVQVq5jmpXHZmv5zyqTkkGi1cpbwtyq49cDz8liSlmtMNpOMFkkHE-KybXT3V8X4kKkhQHrd6Nrp0qyRaLwesytHQvEFYm4_ngV417CGhK318MggyeKSZH6UTj283UusPd4BGKzGoZFAutaYjFJ6ViGmNl-MjF17aOEe4_WD0or2_UpsqFaLKX046LU_8ELYBe9oKMmts1S7pUiYKS_En62mlRty6QgBoXNnUKJ6p327RSR67PeBozloVXWg62NqRDZYVeKUlFmuAW6qmMo82UBks2FDNACk7aGQUU6ZFbt_L3QbVEMMIbN5dbXF2w4VJe98qnVOSPsPcunCpczmWS2QvDZet96AVBmmFFS7N6euh6Dquupg0BtwurDnJVac5kAwUU0FioInR6-1-wZON8tbu5WxWa=w674-h898-no

Back