Judy XC or SL 1/18" with unthreaded steerer

cherrybomb

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Looking for a nice early pair of either XC or SL Judys to suit a Mid 90's build. Must be tidy and in good working condition and have an unthreaded 11/8" steerer around 180mm +

Alternatively, a nice pair of Mag 21s in gold.

What ya got folks?

I've just posted a for sale advert for one :), thought might might not be exactly what you want:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=359309

On the other hand, I sold a bike to a member on here who might be interested in selling a Mag 21 fork off of it.

Re:

Thanks for that.

Unfortunately I'm after the earlier ones suitable for cantilever brakes.

Cheers

Re:

Hello cherrybomb,

I have a minty XC which could fit the bill. The steerer seems to come up a few mm short of your 180+ target, though. Please excuse the 5:30 AM camera phone snaps in a dark, messy garage.

It was taken off a nearly new bike which I stripped for the XT M737 group last year. It worked very well when I rode it home on the street from the shop to my garage.

PM me if you are interested. Outside of a NOS/NIB fork which was stored in a temperature controlled environment, you're not likely to find a nicer one.

Cheers,
The Kid

Attachments

• XC full.jpg
    XC full.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 373
  • XC steerer.jpg
    XC steerer.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 373
Re:

Those are nice :cool:

I'll need to check if the steerer is long enough- won't be able to do that until Wednesday. How much are you looking for for them? They may well be out of my budget.

I'd really like some SLs but they are very tempting.

Latest posts

Back