Klein MC2 spacers.

Shartop

Dirt Disciple
Hi everyone, having finally got the MC2 bars I am now looking for some spacers and some MC2 forks?

Many thanks,

Simon.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Hiya, thanks for these, saw the Judy's. Same guy who has the MC2 bars! Is that a good price? Seems a little dear for XC's?

Re:

The condition appears very nice and the seller indicates the fork operates smoothly with no leaks. If the fork doesn't need a rebuild, then you're saving between $55 and $150 depending on whether you do the work yourself or have a place like Hippietech Suspension do it for you. I'd guess the seller is factoring in the value of working condition of the fork = most Judy forks for sale on eBay require a rebuild. So an "equivalent" Judy on eBay would sell for between $150 and $245 (plus a rebuild of $55-$150). Assuming his fork doesn't need a rebuild, I think the seller is still priced about $50-$75 too high. I'm curious what others might say.

Back