Pace RC35 Forks

Kez0013

Dirt Disciple
I have put several adverts on here and you fantastic folk have come through every time so trying my luck again.

Just bought a Pace RC200 F2 which has come with the rigid RC31 fork in silver.

I would like a RC35 fork so what have you wonderful people got available?

HI,
I can't offer you some PACE forks, but I like to know if you are sure about the RC31 which, in this case should be made out of carbon. A silver PACE would at least indicate to be a RC30 - and I am interested in this one! Cheers

Re:

Thanks for the info. If I can find some forks then I may sell the silver ones, I will let you know.

Kez0013":1ove6pjv said:
I have put several adverts on here and you fantastic folk have come through every time so trying my luck again.

Just bought a Pace RC200 F2 which has come with the rigid RC31 fork in silver.

I would like a RC35 fork so what have you wonderful people got available?

Hello,

I've got these pre-production prototype 1992 Pace RC35's for sale...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=354978

Cheers

Hatch

Re:

I Have these first generation RC35 threaded 1" steerer 153mm, fully serviced by Fork English and will include spare decals, Wanting £110 posted.

IMG_20160823_170656.jpg

IMG_20160823_170734.jpg

IMG_20160823_170756.jpg

Re:

I have a pair of 35k's going cheap will need elastomers but really nice condition, steerer yet to be measured though....

Re:

I am very interested in forks.

However I am working out how to get current forks off. And steerer size. And cable routing for front canti's as rigid fork has bosses on the front of the fork legs plus a guide on the headset.

Learning is fun! ;-)

Will be back to you soon.

RC35's the canti's go on the rear of the fork and you would no longer need the cable hanger on your headset. You could probably just switch steerer or crown with your current one because the first gen RC35's uses the exact same fork crown as rigid RC30's.

Re:

I had to admit defeat as couldn't get stem off (stupid cracked elbow bones) and took it to my lbs who advised I need a set of RC35's with 1 inch threaded steerer tube but 185mm long to keep the current headset and stem. They must also have the canti hanger widget on the back of the fork.

Do y'all have a set to fit my bike?

My elbow is not happy with my fettling attempts so will get lbs to remove the old forks (which will then be up for sale) and fit the new ones.

I would like this bike to be the first one I ride when I can finally ride again so I hope you can help.

Like I said you only need to switch steerer tube from your RC30 1" to the RC35 1" and you will have a perfect fit. The device (Pace rocker) you see on the rear of the fork is for canti setup.

Back