Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Hi folks,

On the lookout for the above, retro obviously.
Preferably straight, NOT all in one bullhorns as I have a pair of those already.

Thanks

Mike

I have a set of NOS scott bar ends, silver. I think they have a little bit of curve to the end though. any interest?

Mike Muz 67":2iwsbhch said:
Hi folks,

Preferably straight, NOT all in one bullhorns as I have a pair of those already.

Thanks

Mike

Hi mate, i have these:

Aluminium Bar Ends, in very good conditions. 15 EUR

Sorry for the delay, see them in the album here: http://s83.photobucket.com/user/abier62 ... t=3&page=1

sorry photo bucket sucks these days, I set the photos to upload then rode to work and I see the photos of the side with Scott on them is not there. They are still sealed in the original plastic. there are no plugs for the end, but doesn't seem like there ever was. They are a nice satin silver ano and very light. I had plans to use them on a wall queen, but it's a wall queen, it doesn;t need bar ends and I want to upgrade the hydros to the new XT on my 29er.

Asking 20 GBP shipped

valleyman":1psgj2jx said:
Mike Muz 67":1psgj2jx said:
Hi folks,

Thanks

Mike

Hi mate, i have these:

Aluminium Bar Ends, in very good conditions. 15 EUR

Thanks, but they look ovalized. Not good for my old bike. Is it just the grips that are Scott branded?

Mike
cyclotoine":1psgj2jx said:
Sorry for the delay, see them in the album here: http://s83.photobucket.com/user/abier62 ... t=3&page=1

sorry photo bucket sucks these days, I set the photos to upload then rode to work and I see the photos of the side with Scott on them is not there. They are still sealed in the original plastic. there are no plugs for the end, but doesn't seem like there ever was. They are a nice satin silver ano and very light. I had plans to use them on a wall queen, but it's a wall queen, it doesn;t need bar ends and I want to upgrade the hydros to the new XT on my 29er.

Asking 20 GBP shipped

Can you do a photo with the logos, please? Thanks buddy ;)

Mike

Mike Muz 67":2k9iqu54 said:
Can you do a photo with the logos, please? Thanks buddy ;)

Mike

got the other photos uploaded including

IMG_0025.jpg

Mike Muz 67":qr3cxcdu said:
Thanks, but they look ovalized. Not good for my old bike. Is it just the grips that are Scott branded?

No problem mate! Really I don't know, it's not possible to remove them...

Back