20/21 inch cheap and cheerful for touring conversion.

uphilldowndale

Old School Hero
After a cheap and cheerful mtb for conversion into a pub bike/tourer/front wald basket super trundle machine! Condition doesn't matter much to me. I'd love something lugged but I'm not fussy. Maybe something from the 80's would suit?

Thanks!

Re:

I have a specialized rockhopper 1988 that I'm currently disassembling, I'll take a new pic later and post it. It's been my work bike and has plenty of patina, only want £20 posted for the frame and fork buddy.

Raleigh Montage frame/fork/stem/seatpost any good to you? I was karma'd it a while back but I realise that I should have a bit of a clearout and that this will probably never get built up. Just cover shipping cost (£15-20ish)

Also have some Mavic Oxygen rimmed wheels at 130 OLN suitable for the rear which I'd sell on for £25 if interested?

Drop me a PM if interested :)

Re:

I might have this for sale...it was built for my lady's brother but it's still sitting with me at the moment.

Parts bin 1990 GT Karakoram with 20" frame, scruffy paint, sofa seat, risers and fitted with pretty much a full M56* Deore LX groupset now. Perfect for hacking about! I'll keep you posted if you're interested :)

Attachments

• IMG_2929.jpg
    IMG_2929.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 581
Raleigh Technium ,

seat tube is 19inch c to c .

one of canti studs is damaged on front forks . comes with headset and bb , and wheels if you want them .

free if collected from north kent

Attachments

• IMG_20160625_155713.jpg
    IMG_20160625_155713.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 490
Back