Shimano BR M732 Canti Brake - Spring cover anyone?

Moto

Dirt Disciple
Has anyone got a spare spring cover for a Shimano BR-M732 canti brake. One of mine exploded a couple days ago and outside of buying a full set off ebay, I haven't managed to find one.

Thx Moto

Re: Shimano BR M730 Canti Brake - Spring cover anyone?

i might have, photo so i know what to look for?

so i have two left side spare marked "L". is that what you need? they are in okay shape except the return spring hole has been torn part way around. not by much and perhaps can be patched up with some glue. let me know if your interested and i'll throw up some pics.

RockiMtn":3d2bpb6r said:
so i have two left side spare marked "L". is that what you need? they are in okay shape except the return spring hole has been torn part way around. not by much and perhaps can be patched up with some glue. let me know if your interested and i'll throw up some pics.

Thx for looking. Interestingly mine don't have "L" or "R", however you're correct as they are handed. The photo is a left hand side with the hole at 3 o clock and the spur at 6 o clock. The right hand side which is what I need the hole would be at 9 o clock with the spur at 6 o clock.

I can't see any other difference on mine so should be OK with one of your LHS ones and just drill a new hole.

Let me know the £ for sending me one.

Cheers

Moto

Re:

sorry covers are yours. been busy with family crisis. i'll share pics when a have a moment. pm me your addy to mail.

Re: Re:

RockiMtn":2nstul4x said:
sorry covers are yours. been busy with family crisis. i'll share pics when a have a moment. pm me your addy to mail.
Thx Rockimtn. PM sent

Latest posts

Back