14-16" steel Kona or Orange frame please

Re: 14-16" steel Kona frame please

How about a 1994 (I think) Kona Lava Dome? The green "Race-Light" one.
I'll have to measure to be sure of the size though.

Sounds interesting - not a super-fan of the green but if it's a 14"er then please let me know. Cheers! :D

Re:

Lynne, the 16" Cinder Cone in my signature is being split, if you have a look at the build thread. You might be more willing to put up with the floral stuff than the boys! :LOL:

Yes, I've had a look Kaz and keep coming back to it. You'd hate me though as the flowers would have to go - now, if they'd been skulls :cool: :LOL:

Re:

I've just discovered they come off very easily with white spirit....or you could respray the back end! Front end is fine. Anyway, I'm in the process of splitting it, could do a deal on any of the other bits. but for now I've had to come in for a lie down, recovering from 'flu and spannering hasn't agreed with me.... :facepalm:

Cheers Kaz! I'll give it some thought :) Hey, hope you feel better soon.

Re:

It's a 16" frame, 1994, all original, Project 2 triple butted forks etc.
Bad points: could do with new cables, a good clean & polish, there's a few rusty bolts which would clean up ok with a wire brush & polish.

Oooh that does look nice :cool: , looks massive though - I'm guessing it's 16" c to c so sadly too big for me :(

Yeah, the Konas are measured centre of BB to centre of Top Tube.
Effectively the same as any other 16" frame.

I've got an xs 14"/ 15" I think, Giant Rock for sale , but that's way more modern.

Back