Yeti Race Kit

JustKev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
After the general abuse i received for my team issue skin suit (god know which giant used to ride for Yeti, and thanks Ameybrook for sending it) I am now looking foir a more conservative Team Issue Jersey and or Jacket.

Any early 90's early version, size L/XL would be great please people. Will consider shorts too!

thanks thanks

Flouro'

Windbreaker...

hey Kev, sure ive got a mid 90's xl windbreaker stashed somewhere..Have the early 90's jersey & shorts but couldnt part with em..
If ya fancy the jacket give me a shout and ill sort some pics...Have ya tried the yetifan shop that chap as usually got some interesting old stuff.. :D How'd that YETI hold up on Saturday? No issues after i hope :shock:

Re: Windbreaker...

slimjoe":1zk4i27i said:
hey Kev, sure ive got a mid 90's xl windbreaker stashed somewhere..Have the early 90's jersey & shorts but couldnt part with em..
If ya fancy the jacket give me a shout and ill sort some pics...Have ya tried the yetifan shop that chap as usually got some interesting old stuff.. :D How'd that YETI hold up on Saturday? No issues after i hope :shock:

Hey Joe - great to meet you buddy and loved that green Goat. Cool as....
An XL Windbreaker would be great - get me picture and we'll go from there. Please drop me a PM with details?

Yetifan (Andrew) only has modern kit at present. The Pro FRO was great on the ride - rear wheel went a little out of true but to be expected on that terrain. Quick tweak with skokey and all shipshape again. Bike got washed down on arriving home and is now in about 73 parts on the garage workbench. Every part to be cleaned, lubed and polished before re-assembly and new photo's for next months Yeti BOTM special :cool:

Oh and GreenRabbit many thanks - isn't that Gillet a modern one?

Re: Windbreaker...

MadCowKev":1wsp2rf5 said:
slimjoe":1wsp2rf5 said:

Hey Joe - great to meet you buddy and loved that green Goat. Cool as....
An XL Windbreaker would be great - get me picture and we'll go from there. Please drop me a PM with details?

Yetifan (Andrew) only has modern kit at present. The Pro FRO was great on the ride - rear wheel went a little out of true but to be expected on that terrain. Quick tweak with skokey and all shipshape again. Bike got washed down on arriving home and is now in about 73 parts on the garage workbench. Every part to be cleaned, lubed and polished before re-assembly and new photo's for next months Yeti BOTM special :cool:

Oh and GreenRabbit many thanks - isn't that Gillet a modern one?

Hey Kev, ive never been as bloody muddy! Well not for a while anyway...Ill sort out some pics of the jacket...Do ya want me to scan a pic of the YETI SHERPA out of the 96 catalogue? Oh think the fleece body warmers came from around 97-98 ish time but could be earlier...Knew a chap who went to the factory (DURANGO) to get married :shock: He always had one of the YETI fleeces on! Good to meet you to matey..Really top day and those old bikes were awesome :D

Back