Azonic double wall PDW silver

Robq88

Old School Hero
I am getting to the end of my Pashley 26mhz build but the bars I bought a while back are 28.6 chubby version and I need 25.4 for my Azonic ORC stem. Silver with the cuffs saying pdw ideally.

Re:

Still looking?
I have got a set on my backwoods that are coming out next time I get shed play time.
They look to be normal 25mm clamp, have the pronounced step change in external diameter just where the brake lever is clamped on, they say pdw under the stem clamp but I've not lifted the grips to see what's under there. They are not perfect but not too bad either.

Any good for you?

Attachments

• 202002_17.jpg
    202002_17.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 164
Re:

They would do until a mint set come up. What are you changing them for? I’ve got chubby bars and some steve peat bars as well.
How much are you after?
Cheers

Re:

Got some similar but different, not labelled PDW and a different style without the step change in diameter, but basically the same.

Post is the killer with bars as they are so long they charge for a massive parcel even though it's less than a kilo. Let me get a cost in and I'll come back to you.

Re:

Pdw would be good as it’s what I wanted on it really. Yeh I know it sucks postage right. Have a think and let me know.

Back