Avid Tri-align Canti Brakes

I have a set of mixed black/silver. Mixing the rods and the padholders on the trialigns was quite moden back then.... seems i was on that wagon. So have a set of black hangers, and one set of black arms (the rear ones) one set of silver arms (front ones) and a vise versa black/silver padholders and caps. So a full set ... front is as new, and rear has a bit of wear but no fading. PM me and we could discuss a price

Yetidh9":34enokn6 said:
I have a set of mixed black/silver. Mixing the rods and the padholders on the trialigns was quite moden back then.... seems i was on that wagon. So have a set of black hangers, and one set of black arms (the rear ones) one set of silver arms (front ones) and a vise versa black/silver padholders and caps. So a full set ... front is as new, and rear has a bit of wear but no fading. PM me and we could discuss a price

Hi mate, I am finding for a friend and he prefers it to be all black.
Thank you for the offer thou.

Atmos":38me9p1e said:
Yetidh9":38me9p1e said:

Hi mate, I am finding for a friend and he prefers it to be all black.
Thank you for the offer thou.

no stress!

BTW the trialigns would be easy to have coloured as they dont ahve any laser engravings or stickers..

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back