MacRetro GT Annual - Confirmed 26th June

boxxer

MacRetro Rider
Falls to me to try and organise the MacRetro Annual GT outing this year.....

Date is 26th June

Bikes - Retro preferred but not essential (anyone running enduro travel will be roundly mocked however)

Route - Red / Black to Buzzards Nest, Cool Runnings, Spooky Woods / Off piste then from there it's either red or blue to the bottom car park.

Let me know if you're planning to attend, I'd suggest a 10.00am meet for a 10.30 depart....

Remember that car parks are charged for and that as its a Saturday it will be busy, I'd suggest we allow 3hrs for the run with plenty opportunities for stops....

Add your name below!

Re:

Unfortunately can't make this, on call with work that weekend :(

My Glentress virginity will have to remain intact for a little while longer :LOL:

Re:

I'd prefer 26th but can do 25th if push comes to shove. My state of employment at the moment is non existent and who knows by June I might have a job that says no to either date but at the moment I'll put them in my diary and hope I can attend.
Next decision is what bike to build :D

Re: MacRetro GT Annual June 25th or 26th

i can do the 25th but not 26th. Shona is running in the Benarty trail race on the 26th at Lochore and I'm team support lol.

Re:

Mrs B has something in the diary for the 25th so it's looking like the 26th is going to be the preferred date...

Re: MacRetro GT Annual - Provisionally 26th June

I'll need to wait until nearer the time before I can confirm, but I would like to try the Heckler out at GT. :D

Glentress

I'd like to come please, providing I can get a lift with someone from Edinburgh (Gorgie or otherwise). Hopefully should be riding my Control Tech FS again at last.

Also - just in case anyone's interested - sorry if I'm hijacking but please just pm me if you are - don't post replies on this thread - I don't want to offend anyone...but I am now working as a summer mechanic at The Bike Station in Edinburgh until the end of September - so if you want me to look out for any specific parts, frames, bikes etc let me know via pm.

Thanks,
Andy.

I have the heckler being readied

Rob / Fireedfrom if you bring yours it may be the largest gathering of Hecklers since the MBUK team of 1997ish...

Back