Colnago Master Olympic Decor Record Titanium Shamal Wheels

festinaaffair

Dirt Disciple
Hi this is my Colnago Master Olympic Decor 1994 with full 8 speed Campagnolo Record Titanium Groupset, and Campagnolo Shamal 16 spoke Wheels in mint condition.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 871
Re:

Classic looking Master, very nice. The wheels are Shamal though ;)

Mike

Re:

Yes I know spelling in a rush to be honest, and cheers for the comment about the bike, ill get some more images in daylight up close this weekend, its nice up close

Re: Colnago Master Olympic Decor Record Titanium Sharmal Wheels

That's a beauty, I own a colnago master Olympic 95 lampre edition. I love the shamal wheels, a all time classic wheel!!!

Re:

Hi, yes me too, the shamal wheels are not either modern, or vintage, but they look amazing with their 16 spokes and aero rims, stunning really. They are getting thin on the ground these days too, and I would like to see that Lampre edition. I also just realized I posted on your Dynamo thread, love that bike, its the dogs, love it !!!!!

Re:

Absolutely lovely. 90s bikes are the best - more substantial than the precarious looking older bikes, but with more style and pizazz than a modern compact frame.
Love the Shamal wheels. I got to the party a bit late really - millennium baby :roll: :( - so I will probably never get to ride them, but they look amazing.
The bars look good too, smooth curve - none of those horrible angular things that plague some of the nineties bikes.
Looks like you have kept it very well - I'm looking forward to the rest of the pictures.

Re:

Thanks for your kind words. I will get the close up images posted later this week, got an original Record Titanium seatpost to go with the Record Titanium groupset, just to finish it off

Latest posts

Back