custom build Ribble... on a bit fo a budget

konaben82

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi all,

I'm not really that much of a roadie, had a couple of road bikes in the past but as the weather has been so nice recently I'm starting to regret selling the last steed I had...

saw this frame pop up on ebay for £65 so on impulse I bought it, it is in very good nick and nice and pretty light at around 3.5lbs

of course the obsessing began and Ive been sourcing parts to try and get it built for the weekend! :cool:

I picked up the wheels for a good price from Paul Milnes cycles - I had the same set on my last road bike and they are nice and light :D

the rest of the kit came from planet-x (columbus tusk carbon forks, michelin rubbers, planet-x tubes and on-one midge bars)

the stem was in my parts box, saddle is going to be a charge scoop which I'm picking up from a mate tonight

I have ordered a sora groupset from Ribble for a measly £200! I was going to go for 105 but this is just a summer fitness bike so I won't be spending a fortune on it, plus the sora groupset looks quite nice and is perfectly ample for what I want it for :)

more pics will be posted when more bits arrive...

:cool:

Back