Campagnolo Racing wheels

Baggers

Retro Newbie
Campagnolo hubs, Mavic rims, Vittoria Tubeless tyres. Mint condition spokes, rims and hubs. Hand built by Eddie McGrath Cycles in Manchester. See my eBay listing please. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222232702752

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I haven't put BIN on eBay simply because of the extra charges and I wasn't sure how much they would sell for.... Make me an offer!

Re:

Not that i feel any particular loyalty to eBay, but if you have listed them there then you should leave them on there and see what they go for.

Re:

Best to read the site rules, prior to posting as printed in Blue above see below also, you're breaking most of them!
Please include a FIRM price or just put the ad in the Ebay section, you won't get any response off here unless you stick by the rules.

"All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**"

Re:

Best to read the site rules, prior to posting as printed in Blue above see below also, you're breaking most of them!
Please include a FIRM price or just put the ad in the Ebay section, you won't get any response off here unless you stick by the rules.

"All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**"

Latest posts

Back