Campagnolo 10 speed Group, cannondale forks arabesque bits

explosifpete

Old School Hero
Campagnolo groupset perfect for a modern retro build
Centaur ultra torque chainset with 39/53 rings, bearings are as new and super smooth
Choice of Italian or bsa bb cups
Veloce front mech, new
Centaur rear mech in vgc
Veloce brakes, only bit I'm not 100% with as miss matched pads
Veloce leve brand new hoods included. Just been stripped and rebuilt with new springs so work great. These are my favioute generation of levers with the multi shift function and the ability to trim the front mech
11-25 centaur cassette
Campagnolo chain life left in it but a bit dirty
£155 posted
Cannondale slice SI forks
full carbon pair 280mm steerer, normal scratches under crown and a small amount of lacquerer peal
Alloy drop out pair, good condition, again scratches under crown
£50 each
Shimano 600 Arabesque front mech, rear mech and down tube levers. I've had them on a shelf in my dinning room but they have been replaced by my childrens art work £42

Also forgot to sat cranks are 175 with 39/53 rings and I also have a square taper campagnolo chainset and bb if preferred, it's also 175 and I think it's a veloce but the name is rubbed off

Re:

Do you have an idea of the weight of each of the forks?
Are they both carbon steerers - one with aluminium dropouts, the other with carbon dropouts?

Thanks,

David

Re:

Did you strip and rebuild Ergos yourself? If yes how hard is it? If no who did it and how much did it cost? Have 2 pairs of Ergos 2 restore myself and my favourites too.

Cheers

Re:

Hello, yes I rebuilt them myself and although it's a bit fiddly to do there are plenty of repair guides on the web to help.
I am a certified campagnolo mechanic so I guess I'm a bit bias as to how hard a job it is though so I would advise watching some videos to see if you think you can do the job, if you do attempt it and run in to trouble let me know and I'll try to help.
One last thing to note, If you don't have the multi release on the thumb shift button they aren't really worth doing

Re:

is the 155 gbp for the whole group? :O

how much would it be without the chainset-bb cups-cassette-chain? :O

Re: Re:

explosifpete":1xnrdp63 said:
Hello, yes I rebuilt them myself and although it's a bit fiddly to do there are plenty of repair guides on the web to help.
I am a certified campagnolo mechanic so I guess I'm a bit bias as to how hard a job it is though so I would advise watching some videos to see if you think you can do the job, if you do attempt it and run in to trouble let me know and I'll try to help.
One last thing to note, If you don't have the multi release on the thumb shift button they aren't really worth doing

Thanks for the advice, reference last comment, they are Record levers so well worth it I guess. A club run mate has tried it too, says it took 2 hours first time, 15 minutes second time! Will check out the videos and give it a go as I have two sets of levers I could bring back into use.

Thanks again.

Back