Cinelli Supercorsa Pista in need of TLC - FREE

handmadecyclist

Dirt Disciple
Hi there

Cinelli Supercorsa Pista frame for someone looking for a project. Due to the condition (detailed below) this is FREE, for collection from London or Winchester only.

The frame has been resprayed, and following use as a commuter for many years it has rust and scratches everywhere. But no significant dents.

It has the Cinelli fastback seatstays and clamp, and some nice lugs, plus a very distinctive heart-shaped cutout under the BB (in photos).

Now - the quirks:

- Headset is pitted and missing bearings.
- Bars are permanently attached to stem, by Araldite
- Stem is permanently attached to forks and headset, by stripped bolt and old age - will need to be cut out I expect
- Left crankarm comes loose, probably due to cracking (see below)
- BB may possibly be siezed into frame, but runs perfectly smoothly
- Forks are cheapo steel, non original
- Chainset is Campag Record Pista, but is disintegrating on chainwheel side, and left crank arm is cracked.

Brake lever and brake won't be included.

Also available- large flange wheels, built up on non-branded hubs with Campag Montreal rims. Both run clean and true, need a good clean though, but decals on rims are in good nick under the grime. Ran as fixie so no brake wear on rear rim, front is worn but life in it yet. £25 the pair.

So she's a project all right. Hopefully one of you can see the worth in taking her on, or its off to the dump with her. :cry:

Thanks

Neil

Attachments

• P1040413.png
    P1040413.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 1,222
  • P1040412.png
    P1040412.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,222
  • P1040411.png
    P1040411.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 1,222
  • P1040406.png
    P1040406.png
    139.6 KB · Views: 1,222
  • P1040404.png
    P1040404.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 1,222
  • P1040405.png
    P1040405.png
    124.7 KB · Views: 1,222
  • P1040402.png
    P1040402.png
    145.6 KB · Views: 1,222
Re:

I'll take the lot if you could find it in your cold heart to post......the tip! How could you!!
Cheers

Re: Re:

hughse0":3f4k0t8t said:
I'll take the lot if you could find it in your cold heart to post......the tip! How could you!!
Cheers

Ditto that!
Same goes for the wheels, very happy to take it all and arrange the courier if you'd be prepared to stuff it in a big box with some padding! :D
Pending the queue ahead of me, of course.

Re: Re:

hughse0":xmjicqj7 said:
Cheers

I know, that's why it's on here, it deserves to be restored!

The reason it is collection only is I just won't have time to get it packaged up I'm afraid. You were first to reply so have first dibs, but you'd need to confirm you could pick up.

riddim-track":3h4h23lj said:
what part of London is collection from?
And what size is it?

Pending those two points I'll give it a shot

Collection would need to be from Waterloo, around 9am one morning when I arrive up on my commute.

Latest posts

Back