Sold. Modern Reynolds Attack Carbon Wheelset

tlambeth

Retro Guru
Now sold

Hi all,

For sale here are my pride and joy. I adored these wheels from the moment I fitted them, they've now been out-gunned by some Zipp 303 tubulars, so they're reluctantly for sale.

2012 Reynolds Attack full carbon clincher. 32mm profile, 1400g for the set. These wheels are fast, great for climbing or attacking on the flat. They accelerate like a dream and hold speed well enough on the drag.

I've always kept them dry and clean, and well maintained. Front wheel was relaced in August after snapping a couple of spokes in quick succession. Back wheel was trued and checked at the same time.

Condition is good for the age and mileage (1,500 miles ish). Brake tracks show normal and even wear and the free hub body has a few bite marks. I removed the stickers for stealth, but they can be purchased from Reynolds or ebay. I weigh 74kg (12 stone) they've been raced in one crit but they've never been crashed or even kerbed.

If you've never had a pair of carbon rims then buy these as an introduction, they are a superb set of wheels which I'd love to keep, but they are priced to sell..!

Nearly new Vittoria Open Corsa tyres can be negotiated.

£300 (postage is from Guernsey, I'll get a quote for interested parties, but happy to split the cost.)

Many Thanks, Tim

Attachments

• w3.JPG
    w3.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 248
  • w2.JPG
    w2.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 248
  • w1.JPG
    w1.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 248
  • w4.JPG