Giant pacer

Dave1988

Retro Newbie
I'm selling this giant pacer I picked up from a carboot last year. The bike has been converted to strate bar. It's been sat in my shed and I'm forsed to make space. I was hoping to change the bars but just don't have time. would make a lovely bike.. It's a really tall frame I will post the frame size in the morning as I'm just seeing how this works. 250 Ono thanks for your time.. I can't add a pic as the file is to big so if your interested could always email you pis thanks

Dave1988":1x79ahlf said:
I'm selling this giant pacer I picked up from a carboot last year. The bike has been converted to strate bar. It's been sat in my shed and I'm forsed to make space. I was hoping to change the bars but just don't have time. would make a lovely bike.. It's a really tall frame I will post the frame size in the morning as I'm just seeing how this works. 250 Ono thanks for your time.. I can't add a pic as the file is to big so if your interested could always email you pis thanks

Upload pics to Photobucket/Flickr/Truprint etc first, then copy and paste the url onto the thread and they will be auto resized for the board, waste of time posting on here without good pictures, a specification list of the components, sizing and a description.

Back