FS: Sram Red/Force/Rival groupset (£210), carbon bottle cages

finbar

Retro Guru
I'd like £210 posted for the following mix and match 10spd SRAM groupset. All of it is lovely and clean.

STI set comprising an SRAM Red right hand shifter and Rival left hand shifter. The shape and function of these is identical, it's just weight that is different (and not that different either). Great condition, no scratches or scuffs. Just a bit of wear to the edges of the hoods.

SRAM Force brakes. These have some surface gravel abrasion on the underside, but work fine. I've replaced the front brake nut with a nice long (and expensive) titanium one that will work with modern deep carbon forks. Will also come with sets of brand new pads.

SRAM Force rear mech. Newer carbon cage one. The rear barrel adjuster is missing the twisty-out part, but it never bothered me - I just used my downtube barrel adjuster to fettle the mech.

SRAM Red titanium front mech. The cage has worn through in one tiny spot (see link to more photos below), but it still works fine.

For the £210 I'll also include a K-edge style front chain catcher.
DSCN7888.JPG

Click here for loads of detailed photos of everything

Carbon bottle cages. I've used these for about six months. They have a few scuffs, but they're light, well fitting and have never dropped a bottle. They are not, however, the brand indicated. £20 the pair posted.

DSCN7741.JPG

Again, more photos here

Back