SOLD/Zeus Chainset (Hollow version) SOLD

elie

Retro Guru
In very good condtion
(destpite some corrosion and little use)

170mm

and a price :
110£ posted

205422P1040950.jpg

860575P1040937.jpg

420266P1040938.jpg

670837P1040941.jpg

890849P1040942.jpg

444449P1040943.jpg

664878P1040944.jpg

Re: Zeus Chainset (Hollow version)

Interesting...............never seen a hollow Zeus Crankset :D

Shaun

Re:

Hi there,

Just what I have been looking for to finish off my Zeus equipped MKM Ultimate, so pending pics, (there are a couple of iterations of the Zeus chain-set)
I'm very interested.

Re: Re:

Amaz'in":vge4t3yv said:
Hi there,

Just what I have been looking for to finish off my Zeus equipped MKM Ultimate, so pending pics, (there are a couple of iterations of the Zeus chain-set)
I'm very interested.
oh please show us some pic's when you've built it, that's a dream bike! :)

Re:

Hi Tamandua and Ferrus,

I am utterly hopeless with Computers, however I have a very out of date bike collection on Flickr.

If you go on there, type MKM ultimate in the search you will see a Bright Orange Machine, from there
you can click on my collection via sets etc, there is a bike collection as well as frames and you will
ahem, embarrassingly.. see how out of date my flickr pics are.

Someone did this for me, and I used to add to it, then a ? of years ago flickr changed the way it works
and I never figured out how to get back in :oops:

I have added a fair amount since this time, to the point of thinning out (very slightly) some of the herd
in the next few weeks, but that's another story.

Whenever I show my Bike collection to any non cycling friends, they are often drawn to the MKM..guess
you can't miss it's you been Tango'd colour.

A while after the Flickr site was set up for me, I started to concentrate on Fixed/track frames, also two racing
Tandems called into the Corral, but trick 70/80's TT frames were still dominant in my desires.

I haven't shared the herd with anyone for a while..so please enjoy.

I shall look in here for any thoughts and opinions tomorrow.

J.

Back