Dura ace mech, 105 nos chain ring, peral izumi shoes,look

kenster

Retro Guru
I'm not trying to repeat post here as people can look up my older post with full listing. Just wanted to make it clear i have the dura ace and 105 for sale as people may not of looked and i'm surprised i've had no interest.
anyway trust thats ok with the forum?Only selling these bits as a bike i bought off a guy was measured incorrectly and turned out to big for me so parts no longer needed.

Dura ace 7402 rear mech bought of here selling for the same as i bought it £27.10 posted. it's in great shape.

Shimano 105 nos 39 chain ring 8 speed. £21 posted.

pearl izzumi road shoes- hardly used size 9 older retro style but a solid shoe. Take look/sl style cleats. £25 posted.

Look keo easy pedals - again barely used - in great shape a couple of minor marks (see pics) £25 posted.

Shimano 2300 -2011/12 version shifters only seen 300 miles fanastic condition triple or double compatiable. Very minor mark on the side of one (again see pics).
£60 posted.

Any questions please ask, open for collection. Posted some of the other bits the other day and got absolutely nailed on postage costs :shock: :facepalm: so prices are fixed cheers jon
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/o0ijo52hdsuzpp3/JKR2yZSMNO

Re: Dura ace mech, 105 nos chain ring, peral izumi shoes,loo

Dura ace mech solding peding payment to roly thanks jon

dura ace rear mech sold superfast to roly, thanks jon

Most bits still available, and on my other posts.I think done great little bits off to Ebay tonight if not sold cheers Jon

Back