SOLD Batches of Spokes SOLD

Cheesedisease

Senior Retro Guru
VARIOUS SPOKES AND NIPPLES

EDIT>>> Had a rethink on these. I was being lazy and trying to get rid of these as a batch and avoid sorting them properly. Spent an hour or two, and have now counted, measured and sorted properly and priced in individual batches. Roughly each batch works out at around 10p per spoke!

Postage is quoted for Second Class signed for. Works out at £3 - £4 per bundle of spokes. If someone wants the lot I can combine the postage total would be £9 and would be 1st Class signed for.

Alpina ACI + Nipples. 290mm. x78. Butted 2/1.7/2mm. £9 plus £4 post.
New and unused.

Alpina ACI + Nipples. 288mm. x36. Butted 2/1.7/2mm. £5 plus £3.50 post
New... 11 are new and unused. 25 are new but I used to practice a wheelbuild.
(+20 extra bonus spokes I practiced a little less well with these! I'll stick these in, but may not include nipples.)

DT. Spokes only (+Random nipples if you want them). Approx. 290/291mm x 32. Butted 2/1.75/2mm. £3 + £3 post SOLD
Used, but look pretty good and straight. Cosmetically good too. Spokes only but can throw in a bag of 63 random spare nipples I have!

DT. Spokes Only (+Random nipples if you want them). Approx. 295/296mm x 63. Butted 2/1.8/2mm. £6 + £3 post SOLD
Used, but look pretty good and straight. Cosmetically good too. Spokes only but can throw in a bag of 63 random spare nipples I have!

Wheelsmith +Nipples. Approx. 277/278mm x32. Butted. £3 + £3 post
Used, but look pretty good and straight. Cosmetically good too.

Wheelsmith +Nipples. Approx. 282/283mm x40. Straight Gauge. £4 + £3 post
Used, but look pretty good and straight. Cosmetically good too.

Photos below >>>

IMG_4175.jpg

IMG_4176.jpg

IMG_4177.jpg

IMG_4178.jpg
[/b]

Had an offer to buy the DT spokes so if any interest in either of the other batches just let me know. Of course all can still be bought as one big batch!

These are all sorted out now and priced accordingly. Took quite a while but now people will know what they are buying!

If anyone wants more than one of the batches listed postage can be combined. Around one wheels worth seems to work out around £3.00 using RM Pricefinder. Two wheels worth around £4.00 etc. If the lengths are right, a good opportunity for some cheap spokes!

Cheers, Daniel

I don't think mavic ever made spokes, although I may be wrong. the "M" is more likely to be a "W" for "wheelsmith"

I may well take a number of sets (if not the lot) I have lots of wheels to build. Can I get an evening to do the maths and double check these will be of use then I shall confirm.

Rob

Yes, no trouble. If you take the lot you'd be making my life a lot easier! Only firm(ish) offer I've had is on the DT ones, but they've not got back to me. Just so you know regarding postage - 1st class recorded on the lot is £9 or £10. Seems worth it as even Standard Parcels is close to £8.

Let me know either way tonight if you can. Cheers, Daniel.

Okay. Will let you know tomorrow. Just giving Jerky an evening's chance to get back to me. Then you're next in line. Cheers, Daniel

DT Spokes sold as I haven't heard from Jerky yet. There was a chap who contacted me on Sunday via CTC about them, felt bad to hold him off longer. If you still want the rest Jerky let me know today. Otherwise, peetee, what is left is yours.

Back