Campagnolo 12-HPW Shamal Wheel Set - 9 speed

pooley88

Dirt Disciple
I have for sale a pair of Titanium 9 speed Campagnolo Shamal wheels with bladed spokes, polished hubs and polished rims.

Both wheels run exceptionable true and straight.

The bearings in these are unbelievably smooth, I've never known of any quite like them.

The hubs are highly polished to a near mirror like finish.

The rear wheel has a very very tiny amount of cracking on the rim at the spoke holes which haven't grown in size since I first noticed them in around 2004. Apparently this is common due to the high tension of the spokes.

The cracking is very small and hardly noticeable but I would just like to point it out to possible buyers ....

The front has no cracking at all and is near perfect.

These wheels have been used and are not being sold as new, however the condition is excellent. There is small discolouration on the braking surface but this is expected on a wheel set of this age.

These wheels are very rare these days especially for a set in the condition of the ones I am selling.

Reason for selling is that I only get the chance to cycle as my commute now and these Shamal's are way too nice to fit to my commuter, hence unfortunately having to put them up for sale.

Photos will be added this evening.

£295 ono + £15 P&P

Collection from Liverpool or I can post.

Back