FS: Puch road bike - updated listing

jon87uk

Retro Newbie
Here we have my Puch road bike. I do not know much about its history but I will run through a spec list below. The decals look original and I think the paint job is original too. All running gear is moving though the bike has been unused for a while and would benefit from a once over.

Will consider selling parts separately but I will want to find a buyer for the frame/fork and groupset at the same time.

Frame Puch - Columbus Acciaio CrMo Cyclex SLX

Fork - Columbus Foderi

Groupset - Shimano 600 (this includes everything from headset to hubs)

Bars + Stem - Cinelli

Wheels - Shimano hubs with Mavic MA40 rims.

Tyres - Michelin Hi-Lite Road II 700x20c

Many more pics in this album

Top tube measures 54cm and the seatpost comes up as 53cm. These are rough, might differ by 1cm either way.

Setting the price at £200, might negotiate for travel expenses/if needed. Collection form Sheffield only. Viewing is welcome. I realise that I am new to this site but I have sold on Bass guitar forums, ebay, bike radar so I can show some feedback if required.

Links.

ss850843.jpg

puch

Hi.
You cant do bidding on this forum . It has to be a set price. Have a look at the forum rules or you may get your listing locked
regards
Peter

Cheers for the information. I have re-worded the post. I hope that this will save any confusion. I did not mean to sell the bike to the highest bidder, just to say that I may accept offers of near.

Bloody hell! Thats the best Puch I ever did see.

£200 for an SLX frame and Shimano 600 groupset is a giveaway. You should sell that in no time.

Latest posts

Back