foc/karma 3x 1980s raliegh seat post pinch bolts - Gone

riddim-track

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
In my quest for the perfect R bolt ended up with 3 spare in varying condition, all a bit rusty but the all important red R is there, a dab of silver paint here and there could make all the difference.

A bit of a token gesture from a new forum member but may be of use to someone. Don't worry better free stuff to come.

They weight 80g for all 3 so standard postage is £1 + paypal fee too.

Photo link below

http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=33349573

Re: foc/karma 3x 1980s raliegh seat post pinch bolts

riddim-track":13f50079 said:
In my quest for the perfect R bolt ended up with 3 spare

How wonderfully RetroBike! :p :LOL:

I could find a home for at least one or two of these if you'd be kind enough to PM me your PP addy?

Thanks very much :D

I'd like to take one as well please. It's l;ooking as though I'll need to buy some headset spacers this weekend so I'll gladly send you one in return when then arrive.

Cheers,
Gareth.

garethrl":3m14pjs7 said:
I'd like to take one as well please. It's l;ooking as though I'll need to buy some headset spacers this weekend so I'll gladly send you one in return when then arrive.

Cheers,
Gareth.

Have a few black 1 1/8" if that's any help? Guessing you need inch though? :)

Yes indeed, 1" and ideally in silver. Annoyingly I gave away a load of them on here about a year ago as I was certain then that I wouldn't need them again!

garethrl":394xfb1z said:
Yes indeed, 1" and ideally in silver. Annoyingly I gave away a load of them on here about a year ago as I was certain then that I wouldn't need them again!

There's no better way to guarantee you certainly will! :LOL: Afraid I've no inchers, so no help, sorry :(

garethrl":11gaqgs9 said:

Cheers,
Gareth.

Gareth, what depth spacers do you need? I have some 1" silvers which I'm sure I'll never have any use for (famous last words). I'll check them out when I get home.

Mark.

I need about 5mm in total, so 1x5mm or 3x2mm would be ideal. It would be great if you could spare a few! I'm sure you won't need them any more, just like I didn't a year ago ... ;) :roll:

update - gone/sold

I'm cool for a spacer now, my pal sorted me out so no worries there, thanks though.

Re. seat bolts, I expected to send all 3 out together as the minimum postage is £1 regardless of whether its 1 bolt or 3.

However if you guys are cool I'll split them, but U.K postage will remain at £1 and a little extra for paypal at your own discretion (otherwise its costing me money).

I propose...

El Pedro you get 2 (the 'rusty' and a 'part rusty') and Gareth gets the other ('part rusty' one).

I'll PM you both my paypal address.

Back