Campagnolo late 80s early 90s groupset

Brian1946

Devout Dirtbag
My Mercian pro lugless bike has finally given out after 24 years so I have stripped it down and have the following components for sale. Basically comprising a late 80s early 90s Campagnolo groupset. All the components have been used and looked after. Contact me if you’re interested and/or want to make an offer.

Campagnolo Athena Chainset (53/42) 172.5 some polishing on the crank arms - £30 plus postage - SOLD
Campagnolo Bottom Bracket cups, axle and bearings to fit above chainset - £10 plus postage provisionally SOLD
Campagnolo Athena Brakeset inc downtube cable adjusters - £35 plus postage - SOLD
Campagnolo Mirage 8 speed rear mech with Tacx sealed bearing jockey wheels - £18 plus postage - SOLD
Campagnolo front mech band on - £10 plus postage - SOLD
Campagnolo Mirage rear 8 speed hub 32 hole - £35 plus postage
Campagnolo 8 speed cassette - £10 plus postage SOLD
Campagnolo 8 Speed ergo levers – RH lever scratched from a crash but works fine - £35 plus postage - SOLD
Mavic MA3 32 hole rim - only slightly used £8 plust postage

If you're interested make me an offer for the job lot.

Link to pictures here http://tinyurl.com/6e7uff8

Thanks for looking

Brian

Actually gunna pass on that the Athena parts are rather stunning though it won't take you too long to sell that lot.

Brian1946":33wh0ly6 said:
My Mercian pro lugless bike has finally given out after 24 years so I have stripped it down and have the following components for sale. Basically comprising a late 80s early 90s Campagnolo groupset. All the components have been used and looked after. Contact me if you’re interested and/or want to make an offer.

Campagnolo Athena Chainset (53/42) 172.5 some polishing on the crank arms - £30 plus postage
Campagnolo Bottom Bracket cups, axle and bearings to fit above chainset - £10 plus postage
Campagnolo Athena Brakeset inc downtube cable adjusters - £35 plus postage
Campagnolo Mirage 8 speed rear mech with Tacx sealed bearing jockey wheels - £18 plus postage
Campagnolo front mech band on - £10 plus postage
Campagnolo Mirage rear 8 speed hub 32 hole - £35 plus postage
Campagnolo 8 speed cassette - £10 plus postage
Campagnolo 8 Speed ergo levers – RH lever scratched from a crash but works fine - £35 plus postage
Mavic MA3 32 hole rim - only slightly used £8 plust postage

If you're interested make me an offer for the job lot.

Link to pictures here http://tinyurl.com/6e7uff8

Thanks for looking

Brian

I'd like to take the levers, both mechs, chainset and the brakes please.
I'll pm so we can sort out a total.

Gordon

Bump

Still available are the Campagnolo Bottom Bracket parts, 8 speed hub, 8 speed cassette and Mavic rim

Just the following left now...

Campagnolo Mirage rear 8 speed hub 32 hole - £30 plus postage - withdrawn
Mavic MA3 32 hole rim - only slightly used £8 plus postage - withdrawn

Or make me an offer!!

Thanks to everyone who bought the parts and those who were interested. My apologies to Daz who I have informed that I'm now keeping the rim and building it up on the hub.

I've just received my parcel from Brian and I have to say that all the components I bought were in much better condition than I expected and packed extremely well. Top seller!

Gordon

Back