Saddles/bars/changers/stems/overshoes and a hub

half cog

Senior Retro Guru
Hi.
More bits and pieces I thought I needed and ( well you know how it is ) seems I really dont. So. Clearout time. Everything includes postage to u.k. addresses provided you dont live in an area that carries a surcharge. Will still post but it will cost you more.

(1) 660ml matt silver riser bar. Not a flimsy one and has usual marks of usage but structurally sound SOLD
(2) Cut down black riser. 550ml. Was on back of tandem.Substantial bar with minimum signs of use. £9.50

(3) Pair of zoom silver alloy drop bars. Single groove and non oversize. Ends reduced for barcons. Approx 425mm wide. About 50 miles use on bike so almost new and scratch free. SOLD

(4) Pair of sidi overshoes. Size 41/42 but expect tight to size.Never used and brand new. Back entry and spd cut out. £12.50

(5) Trek saddle. Tiny 3mm nick in bottom right of corner fabric .To be honest its hardly worth a mention but there you go_Otherwise I would say as good as new £ 13.00

(6) Brooks competition saddle. This is not a solid leather top as per
Swift e.t.c. These are more on the line of a flite.Has alloy rails and is quite a nice thing.Only clamp marks on the rail. No scuffs or top damage whatever. Has had very little use. £15.00

(7) Miche superfast 32 h rear hub. Greased it up ready to use and then bought a full set of wheels instead. Not new but tidy and very smooth. £14.00

8 Black chromo 25.4 quill stem 130mm c/c reach few very small marks but still excellent condition £10.50

(9)Short SR custom stem. Says 60 but I make it 65mm c/c. 22.2 quill. Needs a buff up so SOLD

(10) Kore a head stem. 100mm r each c/c and 1 1/8 . Stem tidy but bolt bottoms have small amount of rusting £11.50

(11) 9x3 Deore mega sti shifters. Both in excellent full working condition.These look like new but they have been used. I simply prefer my mavic underbar thumbies so they are no longer required
Yours for £25.00 posted

Pay pal o.k. or p/o if you prefer

Regards
Peter

Attachments

• bits 1.JPG
    bits 1.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 390
  • bits2.JPG
    bits2.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 390
  • bits3.JPG