giant tcr 2 frame and fork for sale

robthelughug

Retro Newbie
giant tcr 2 frame and fork for sale in a size L not the best colour( light brownish) at all if am honest!!! only selling it due to it being to big for me, offers of around £99.99 plz

I know Rob went to college together good fella so free bump on this as i pointed him here

and will add pic for him.

I know its a lil modern for some but maybe someone can give it a good home for him

Attachments

• Robs.jpg
    Robs.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,137
Looks white to me.

I've just got myself a Giant TCR. In my opinion its a modern classic, designed by Mike Burrows it's the bike that started (to the best of my knowledge) the Compact frame revolution which as far as bike design goes is probably the most dramatic, (widely) accepted development since the design of the tradition triangle.

Mine has the carbon spoked wheels, and aero seat post also design by Burrows.

£100 for a frame and fork is a good price and they do make for a very quick bike.

yeah i have the front mech its from a tiagra groupset, which can go on the frame wen sold, the rest of the groupset is on my other bike

Erm I'm sorry I think you have misunderstood my question; on the rear dropout is the bit the rear mech screws into still attached to the frame?

I'm not thinking about buying it as I already have one (as mentioned above) but just for clarification for someone that is thinking about buying.

hey rob,
justin here from netherley! (century rides)
how's it going? you around on sunday for a ride?
might be interested in the F and F..
cheers :cool:

Ello mate not out this sunday cos for some silly reason ive picked up overtime on my weekend off, you been gettin out much? If u do want the f and f i can drop it round at urs, not sure if u can pm me on this site, if not find me on facebook, rob hughes,

Back