Bill Nickson Frameset - Reynolds 531 - 48cm - SOLD

chavster

Retro Newbie
** NOW SOLD **

I'm selling this small classic blue Bill Nickson steel frame and fork (531). It dates from around the 80's I believe. It has mudguard eyelets and it includes the headset shown in the picture. Would a make a fantastic audax or winter trainer, or light tourer.

seat tube length: 48cm ctc
top tube length: 51cm ctc
takes 700c wheels
Mudguard eyelets

Although the frame is solid and has no dents or damage I would describe the paintwork as a bit tired. There are some small surface rust patches, and there are scratches on the frame and on the fork. But a nice frame with many many miles left in it.

At some point in the future I intended to get it resprayed to bring it back to showroom condition, to this end I managed to get hold of a set of new transfers from the Bill Nickson shop. The new transfers are included in the sale.

PM'ed

Hi
Lovely frame in the right size but unfortunately I am up the north of Scotland :(
Any chance you could post?

Jamie

Hi Jamie

I will be able to post it to you but I would hate for it to get damaged in transit, so I'd have to say that it would be at your risk. I would get hold of a box to put it in though and pack it as best I can.

PM me your your postcode so I can estimate the delivery cost.

Cheers.

sat tube is 48cm center to center or center to top ?
Very interested.

Back